- Rite-Aid: Has a 100% Money Back Beauty Guarantee. They will take any opened package of any type of makeup you do not like with a receipt. But I have definitely went in there with no receipt before and they took back my returns as well. Rite-Aid's definitely are priced a little higher than most drugstores but if you want to find the correct shade and test out some products, paying a little bit more might be worth it. And they continuously have BOGO 50% off certain brands. What I also love about Rite-Aid's are that they have clearance makeup sometimes where you can get them for dirt cheap. It's super cool. Of course, the selection on that may be limited but it's always great if you're the lucky one to find that the shade/color is your type.
- Walgreen's: They have a 30 day return policy with receipt. They like Rite-Aid are a little bit more spendy but do have BOGO 50% off. What I like about Walgreen"s is that they normally have certain product's that regular drugstores do not. I remember I had found a gel finish nail polish from Sinful colors that I had not seen at any other drugstores. SO if you're having a hard time finding something in particular, give Walgreen's a try. :)
- Wal-Mart: I love this store. They probably have the most inexpensive makeup AND they take returns on makeup that's been used. However, the downside to Wal-Mart's in my opinion is that they are usually on the messier side. And a lot of their makeup has been opened and used or tested on. So if you find a lipstick shade you like, be sure to open up the cap to see if that's been touched or not.
- Fred Meyer: They have a 6 month return policy! Fred Meyer's is a bit on the spendier side for drugstore makeup but hey, if you're in there getting grocery's anyways, why not pick up some makeup as well? It can save you both gas and time.
- Target: I love Target! They always have everything nicely presented and clean. However, some Target's will not take opened makeup, but there are some that are more lenient. So this would definitely be a bit of a gamble. :/
- Ulta: I think Ulta is one of the best places to shop for makeup; they have such a variety. I love that they have both drugstore and high-end. I also love the fact that they give gifts with certain purchases, even drugstore! And they consistently send out $2.50 off $10 coupons. What a steal! They have a 60 day return policy which I think is pretty generous. And their staff is always super nice and helpful.
In my opinion, these stores are like a Nordstrom for drugstore makeup. If you guys ever want to give drugstore makeup a try, you will see how good some of their products are at a huge fraction of the price of high-end. And the best part is that you can test out some of the foundation colors to see which one suits you best. If you find a lipstick that you think is a great color but once on, you don't believe it matches your skin tone...you have an option to return it! Isn't that great??? (It happens to me a lot, some colors I choose washes out my skin). And I'm always glad I can return a foundation that broke out my skin or if I didn't like the way it felt on my face. I hope this helped some of you guys! Happy shopping! <3