Monday, December 30, 2013

What A Hauliday!


I thought I'd share some things I got in the past few months with you guys. In other words, a holiday haul, or as I like to say a hauliday. I love reading these kinds of posts and watching them on YouTube. Some of these things go as far back as the VIB Sale at Sephora, but most of these are gifts I got for Christmas. I won't go into too much detail, but let's get started, shall we?

  

  • Essenza Scented Wax Warmer (flavors in Mango Raspberry, Cucumber Sage, Red Delicious, and Vanilla Caramel)
  • Starbucks Double Wall Ceramic Mug - Alice+Olivia 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that my new mug has a tutu. Isn't it so adorable?

  • LORAC Breakthrough Performance Foundation (SMS 4 - medium)
  • Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation 12-Hour Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (light-medium)
  • NARS Sheerglow Foundation (Punjab)
  • MAC Face And Body Foundation (N3)
I know. I got a lot of foundations, but I am so obsessed with creating a perfect complexion and I like to experiment. The LORAC and Tarte foundations are darker than my normal skin tone, so I have been mixing them with some lighter foundations I have to give my face a little color.

  • Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisturizer
  • MAC Strobe Cream - Travel Size 
  • MAC Nocturnals Pigments And Glitter: Black And Gold
  • Em Cosmetics Chiaroscuro Counter & Highlight Stick (light)
  • Em Cosmetics The Great Cover Up Ultimate Concealer (fair warm and light neutral)
  • NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand Cheek Palette
  • Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
As always, thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed reading this. If you've done a Holiday/Christmas haul, I'd love to read them.

XoXo,
Oneo

No comments:

Post a Comment